8 nights, 9 days
Saturday 14th July – Sunday 22nd July 2018
Join me, Mary Valle, for a deliciously, amazing foodie retreat to Ikaria, Greece…it is time to relax and reward yourself.
Immerse yourself in 9 glorious days and 8 nights of traditional Greek village life and culture. We will be learning about this Blue Zone region of the world, with one of the world’s highest concentration of centenarians, it is known as the island where people forget to die…what is the secret to their longevity, joy and peacefulness? There will be cooking, discussions about the food and the secret to living longer the Greek way, and of course there will be dancing, fun, swimming and time for relaxation…I hope you return back home inspired and rejuvenated.
The retreat includes:
- 8 Nights accommodation
- Return transfers to and from Ikaria airport
- Welcome drink and mezedes on arrival
- Daily breakfast of eggs, homemade cheese, homemade marmalades, yogurt, Ikarian honey, wild herbal teas and coffee
- Most lunches and dinners
- Transfers to excursions on the island
- Hands-on Cooking classes
- Ikarian knowledge about longevity and the Blue Zones
- Honey tasting
- Winery tour Farm visit…get ready to get your hands dirty…gathering whatever is in season, collecting eggs, milking goats and back in the kitchen to prepare lunch.
- Enjoying and taking part in the local panayiri (festival)…be ready for some dancing!
- Visit the monastery of Theoktistis
- Swimming in the Aegean sea
- Hike and picnic
- Farewell dinner
- International flights to and from Greece
- Travel insurance
$3895 per person twin share
Single supplement available on request
Payment plans are available for this retreat
Booking terms and conditions apply
Book by 14th February 2018 to receive a signed copy of Mary’s cookbook and to go into the draw to win a personalized, 3 hour, one-on-one cooking class worth $295 with Mary.
Pre tour in Athens
Join me for an exciting pre-tour, 3 nights in beautiful Athens, walking tour, visiting the Acropolis and more. Email me to register your interest.
For more information contact Mary
mobile: 0412 324 846
For travel bookings and payment contact Jodie
mobile: 0410 302 105